Condo & HOA Turnover
“Turnover” or “Transition” of a Condominium Association or Homeowner’s Association board of directors from developer control to a board elected by owners can be a difficult process to navigate alone. New boards face countless challenges once elected and may feel overwhelmed by problems left from the developer, owner requests, maintenance and repair, and budgeting.
The lawyers at Tannenbaum Lemole & Hill have vast experience assisting and navigating Florida Condominium Associations and HOA’s through the turnover process.
We partner with boards to:
- Obtain necessary documents from the developer
- Evaluate potential warranty and statute of limitations deadlines
- Resolve all types of turnover disputes with Developers, Contractors, and Design Professionals
- Accountants, Engineers, and other professionals
- Advise on repair and maintenance obligations
- Ensure long-term success of your association
- Educate pre-turnover owners on the turnover process
Let’s Partner So You Get The Representation You Deserve.
1. Initial Consultation
We offer a free consultation to condominium and homeowner association boards. We listen to your concerns, educate you on the possibilities, and work with you to fashion a targeted strategy.
Once an effective strategy is settled upon, we assemble an expert team and put together a proposal. This will communicate expectations for the process, address financing and outline timeline.
3. Process and Resolution
We keep our eye on the ball - which is to resolve the issues in the most cost and time effective manner. Most issues in dispute resolve without need for trial, but if a trial is necessary to secure justice, we have the experience to prevail.